Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lore Clothing


Recently I've been looking for some T-shirts on the interwebs because what I wear fucks with my attitude and thought process. I can never find any truly bad ass T-shirts. Back in the day I found this clothing company called Acrux who specialized in gore/horror shirts. Least to say they were insane as fuck- and I hate myself for only buying one, as a month later the website, myspace, and owner disappeared without a trace. Search up Acrux Clothing and try to way-back that shit. I wanted to find something like Acrux and Lore was one of the first I found.

http://loreclothing.com/
The site has two sections- a blog, which I recommend taking a look at. I'm sure you'll see posts from here linking to some of them anyway. The second section has all the tees, just tees, with four distinct T-shirt collections, each one unique in their own way. Many of the T-shirts have a unique classic horror feel to them that you have to see to describe. While they might not be that shocking, their bright colors or psychedelic feel make them one-of-a-kinds. What's best is that they're cheap. The Nature vs. Nurture "hippy" line is just over $12 with shipping and their most expensive and newest designs don't push over $20. What's even better- is that once you get your t-shirt package, there are some slick ass stickers inside that will push your brain to the limits as to find out where to put them.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice i might get me some shit from there