Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sour Patch Kids


I ate so many of these fuckers today I thought I was going to burst. I can feel the sugary gumdrops morph into one large ball in my stomach, slowly inching their way out of my ass.

I'm currently taking a Psychology course and began psychoanalyzing myself as to why I love these delicious sour children. Maybe I unconsciencely desire to eat humans, my quite zombie hunger, and I eat these treats as a way to cope with that. Then I began thinking how truly disgusting eating Sour Patch Kids is. I imagined groups of little children being pulled out of a bag as they scream for life- hanging on to nothing, clawing their way to freedom, as I throw them in my mouth, crushing their bodies with my teeth. Their gooey blood tastes like fruit.

Fuck, Sour Patch Kids are good.

No comments: